Okay, I’ve been tagged. Again. Thanks, Kristen Painter. You’re a doll. Now my awesome post about the good old days INCLUDING PICTURES will have to be postponed. Sorry gang. It’s her fault. And yes, I was gonna post some REALLY BAD pictures. Maybe even one of me with a mullet. Maybe. Maybe not. I haven’t decided if I’m that brave yet. (also, I haven’t found it yet, but it’s here–somewhere)
Anyway, here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you;
Leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours;Post the rules on your blog;
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog;
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post;
Include links to their blogs;Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 Random Facts About Mel Francis:
1. My current guilty pleasure is the soundtrack from Music & Lyrics. The song Pop! Goes My Heart is quickly becoming my favorite song.
2. I saw Cinderella in concert at least 5 times in the 90s. Maybe more. I lost count. (ETA: I thought Tom Keifer was one of the most beautiful men in the world. His only flaw? He was too short.)
3. I totally made out with my boyfriend in the sheep barn at the Arkansas State Fair when I was in 9th grade.
4. My dream was to be a soap star. (Not kidding here. Meg Ryan was a soap star once, dammit)
5. My first kiss was the summer between 6th and 7th grade on a raft in the middle of a lake.
6. At one time, I wanted to name a daughter Mandolin Rain, after the song. (good thing I only had boys, eh?)
7. Tomato soup is my favorite soup of all time. I don’t like raw tomatoes.