I was tagged by Mel. No, I did not tag myself, I promise. I don’t do that kinda thing in public.
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. (rule breaker here. I’m totally not doing that)
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog. (Unless you’re a rule breaker like me)
Okay, so I’ll do this tag. But I’m using my given middle name which is Renee. My legal middle name is now my maiden name and McKenzie is just too damn long to play this game. Especially since I’m tired.
R- ‘riter (leave me alone. it counts. 3 Rs. Readin’, Ritin’, and ‘Rithmatic)
E- Einstein, because we share a birthday and because sometimes, I have bad hair.
N- Noticable smile. I smile big and often. (I almost put non-conformist here, but that’s not entirely true. Oppositional is more accurate)
E- Enslaved. Because Gena Showalter does that to me. Well, all my good friends do. I am bound to them because they love me for me.
E- Exercise. Not because I want to, but because I have to. It is a part of my daily life, replacing Cheese Dip as the first thing I think of when I wake.
Now I’m supposed to tag people. But I don’t tag (well, not often). So, here’s the thing, if you wanna play, post a comment or just post it to your blog and let me know in the comments.