It was farking cold.
Here are a list of things I learned from our trip this weekend:
- Bud Light with Lime tastes like Kool-Aid.
- If you drink a few Bud Light with Limes while traveling to Memphis, you will have to stop to pee 5 times.
- There are NOT ENOUGH LAYERS IN THE WORLD to keep you warm when the wind chill is -100.
- You will stop partaking in adult beverages after you use the port-o-potty.
- If you’re walking to the port-o-potties and every person along the way warns you away from potty #3–you listen.
- It’s okay to leave the game early.
- Sometimes GPS systems are stupid.
- Nothing brings white boys to the dance floor faster than Vanilla Ice.
- Guys today think that “dancing” is the same as “leg humping.”
- McDonald’s for breakfast tastes really, really, really good after freezing at a football game and being leg humped on Beale Street.
We had a great time. The Hogs won (finally) and it only took me two days to thaw out. Now we have snow here in little Rock…school didn’t start back today. But I still have to go to work. How uncool is that?