- William Shatner is doing another album and he teamed up with Zakk Wylde to cover Iron Man. Be still my heart.
- My kid turned 13 yesterday. He had a nerdsplosion with his buddies over the weekend. Like a bad onion, the nerd still lingers in the air, even after everyone went home.
- Saw my nieces yesterday when they popped over for pizza and birthday cake. Miss my girls. Don’t see them enough these days.
- Birdrunner and I did the Death Valley Happy Fun-Time walk on Saturday but we were rained out yesterday. Hoping the rain stays away today so we can get our groove on.
- I’m totally thinking of doing a Warrior Dash. Dude, it’s fire, mud and BEER. Epic.
terroristskittehs spent the beautiful weekend outside and now they are addicted to hunting leaves, bugs, and sunshine. My tee-tiny little house is grateful. Now to build kitteh doors…
- My friend Dee’s horse placed 3rd yesterday in its first long race at Oaklawn. We’re hoping he’s running the weekend of the 12th when we’ll all be there.
- I finally cleaned my house…except for my room which has 3 baskets of laundry and an unpacked suitcase. Sigh. It will never unpack itself, I know. But I keep waiting…
- I’m down 8 lbs. This makes me happy. I’m glad I’m back on the stick.
- I want pie.
Bill does Cee Lo Green’s F*** You
That about sums it up. It was an absolutely gorgeous 77 degrees on Saturday. I soaked up all the sunshine I could manage. Unfortunately, Mother Nature is intent on being a big ol’ tease and we’re gonna have highs in the 20s and 30s later this week. That sucks. I’m so ready for spring. Also, THE MONTH OF MEL is just around the corner. I’m planning a new tattoo to celebrate…
Hope ya’ll had a great weekend!