- The Watson’s house did NOT eat my hair dryer. This is very good news, because I like their house a whole lot.
- I woke this morning to the sounds of war with the excavation crew across this street blowing shit up like Bin Laden was still alive hiding in a bed of quartz.
- Bobcat is going to have to learn to use his teeth and claws for evil ON SOMEONE ELSE. He is biting the hand that feeds him. Soon he will be implanted permanently in a wall if he isn’t careful.
- I had fun looking through some old pics on my computer last night. I found this lovely item
This is me in 9th grade. I had the worst “jump” shot ever. Am I even off the ground? Also? The hair is pretty much an awesome mullet. Because you couldn’t play basketball in the 80s and not have a mullet. I am a walking cliche. Aren’t you glad you know me?
- I also found my fat pictures. The ones I took as a “Before” shot. HOLY SHIT. My eyes! They burn! These are never to be seen by another living human ever again. Wow. I may have a long way to go, but I sure have come a long damn way, that’s for certain.
- I’m so ready for the weekend. This has been a crazy week and I need some down time. And some John Deere time. He’s been missing me.
- It looks like it might rain, so here’s hoping…
Y’all have a great weekend. I plan to.