I’m so witty.
Sometimes blog titles are hard especially when you have a lot of nothing to talk about.
- My recap of Bachelorette: Men
Wear PantiesTell All is up at Hey Don’t Judge Me!
- I’m working on last night’s Bachelorette Finale and After the Rose recap. Planning to post sometime today.
- You know you’re the mother of boys when your early morning discussions over coffee are all about farts. It was an in depth discussion covering all aspects of farting from aroma to consistency. I am mother of the year.
- BITE ME! got a 5 Star review yesterday and it popped up on my news feed and I am excited (because this book is 2 years old and new reviews are few and far between!) I commented and then I had to save her comment back because she didn’t wanna like the book because it’s a vampire book but she ended up loving it! Here’s the brief review. A detailed review will be on her blog 8/19 and of course, I’ll be
- Here’s proof she didn’t wanna like it but did anyway:
- I realize posting the picture of our conversation makes me a dork, but I’m good with that.
- Hammocks really might be the key to happiness. I am doing extensive research on the subject.
- During last night’s research, I had to test El Jefe’s hammock. It’s very important to collect as much data as possible, otherwise I’d just be wasting my time. I highly recommend testing hammocks in your PJs
- The heat index this week is going to be consistently in the 115 degree range. I like the sun, I have never had any intention of living on it.
- I had to call AT&T last night and by the time I finally got to the correct automated menu I was about to have a stroke. Hammock therapy helped me through. As did a glass or two of Kim