I’ve been busy so I’ll just sum up what I’ve been doing with bullet points.
- Came down with the crud (which I typed as “curd” at first and then spent 10 minutes trying to figure out what the symptoms of having the curd would actually be.)
- Had a biopsy
- Took awesome pain meds for the biopsy
- Enjoyed the hell out of my medication
- Had weird freaking pain med dreams, one of which included a shoot out between Mannequins. Yes. Mannequins. In a parking deck.
- Have been spoiling the animals rotten while Jefe has been visiting his family.
- Eating a lot of cheese. Mmmm. Cheese.
- Drinking wine. Possibly I drank some wine while on pain meds before I went to the doctor. Possibly.
- Cleaned out the laundry room/storage area and put away some boxes that have been cluttering up the living room.
- Put up the Pimp Tree in the living room, to replace the boxes because that space seemed too bare.
- Watched LOVE ACTUALLY twice. I’m such a dork for that movie.
- Saved LOVE ACTUALLY to the DVR so I can watch it as much as I want this holiday season.
I think that’s about all the highlights. I feel great today…Well, I don’t wanna choke a bitch or stab anyone in the eye, so I’m thinking that means I’m on the mend. Y’all have a great humpday, or wine Wednesday or downhill slide to the weekend or whatever.
Oh…and to the creeper who inboxed my author page asking for a signed photo of me… thank you for noticing my lovely neck and shoulders but EW. No. Me. Gusta. Creepy McCreepypants. Go troll someone else, mmmkay?
Love and all that,