So this morning, I was given the best compliment ever. I was told I look like Scarlett Johansson from the Avengers. Now, do I believe that? No. Will I ride the waves of awesome from that compliment? HELL YES.
OK, I scanned the internetwebs to see if I could find some remotely normal (as in not sexified hot) pics of Scarlett to make a comparison.
Hmmmm. Well, we both have red hair and a nice rack…but that’s about it. However, I’ll take it. I’ll take it and run…NO TAKE BACKS!
Since today is pretty awesome I’m gonna share some Weird, random, and ultimately unimportant things about me that will help you from confusing me with Scarlett Johansson. (Cuz you know it’s been really hard up until today)
- I’m a Pisces (Scarlett is a Scorpio…which means she and I would get along well.)
- I misspell Pisces every time I type it.
- I don’t like ‘old’ movies. Or musicals (with the exception of two or three)
- I read my first romance novel when I was 13. (Kathleen Woodiwiss)
- I don’t eat shredded coconut because it tastes like grass.
- If it comes between chocolate or lemon dessert…it’s lemon every time.
- The cotton in Aspirin bottles makes me cringe. As does velour.
- I’ve seen Cinderella & Ozzy at least 5 times in concert.
- For the longest time, I wanted to have a little girl and name her Mandolin Rain. Yes. After the song. Yes. There’s a reason I only had boys…
- I love the smell of leather and new money.
- Other than my engagment/wedding rings, I’ve only received 1 other piece of jewelry as a gift in my entire life.
- I love getting flowers on random days, but not if that’s all I get for holidays/special occasions. (I think that’s lazy and shows lack of interest). I’d rather get daisies or sunflowers than roses.
- I like big butts and I cannot lie.
- Flamingos are my favorite animal.
- I love sock monkeys.
- I dream of owning a bar on a beach and living in an apartment above it.
- I wanted to be a soap star when I was in high school.
- My first fishing pole was a Snoopy rod-n-reel. My daddy says I threw it into the lake the moment I got my first bite. I say it was Nessie who wrenched the pole from my death grip.
- My first nickname was French Fry.
- My first kiss was the summer between 6th and 7th grade on a raft in the middle of the lake.
- I once made out for hours with my boyfriend in the sheep barn at the Arkansas State Fair.
- In college, a group of friends and I climbed Pinnacle Mountain after dark. We were on our way down when suddenly we heard ‘HIKERS! COME DOWN FROM THE MOUNTAIN.’ We had been cold busted by park control. Luckily no one got a ticket.
- I have a crush on Steve from Blue’s Clues.
So now there is NO WAY you would possibly confuse me with Scarlett Johansson… You’re welcome.
Hope you guys have a fantastic weekend. I will be working and playing. And of course, smiling and sparkling. Because that’s what you do when you’re awesome….